A guide on how to setup Easy Hosting Control Panel (EHCP) on Debian 11.4 in the cloud on AWS Lightsail
In order to complete this tutorial, the following is a list of items that may be needed or required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with at least 4GB RAM, a dual-core processor and at least 50GB of free disk space
2) A web browser, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet explorer, or Safari
3) An amazon web services AWS account or IAM user account
4) An SSH client such as PUTTY or the built-in MacOS, Linux terminal app
5) The Easy Hosting Control Panel tarball source .tgz file.
1) Sign into your Amazon Web Services account and open the Lightsail service
2) Use the Lightsail instance creation wizard to deploy a Linux Debian 11.4 instance
3) Download the key pair file for the instance and connect using your SSH client
4) Download and install Easy Hosting Control Panel
5) Access the EHCP dashboard and configure a Lets Encrypt SSL certificate.
What features does EHCP have?
The following are some of the features that the Easy Hosting Control Panel ships with. These features allow you to deploy and manage websites with ease, manage and create e-mail, share files via FTP, and alot more. The features are as follows:
* Full php, full opensource, easily modifiable, customizable, ehcp templates
* Unlimited “resellers, panel users, domains, FTP users, emails, MySQL”
* Domains, subdomains, FTP, MySQL, DNS (automatic), email, etc. management
* password-protected domains,
* Email forwarding, autoreply, catch-all emails,
* Web stats (webalizer)
* web-ftp (net2ftp)
* Easy Install Scripts/Programs (programs such as WordPress, and Drupal are easily downloaded and copied by means of a server; no need to deal with FTP, etc. A total of 51 programs)
* New with 0.37.b: Add/set up a domain & install WordPress in a single step.
* Add domain, easily add domain, add a domain to existing ftp, (use sub-FTP accounts)
* Add ftp in main ftp, add custom ftp space (custom location)
* Disk quota control,
* Custom HTTP, custom DNS, domain aliases, domain redirect,
* Support for deploying and managing SSL certificates
For more details about supported and available features please check the official EHCP website.