Easy Steps To Take To Install Jitsi Server On A Linux Ubuntu Server 19.10 Eoan Ermine.
Jitsi is a fully fledged open source voice and video conferencing platform that allows you to develop and deploy voice and video conferencing solutions on demand. Jitsi server can be downloaded for free and installed on many operating systems running on bare metal hardware, virtual machines on private on premise environments or in the cloud. Continue read through this tutorial to get detailed easy steps to take to install jitsi server on linux Ubuntu 19.0 (Eoan Ermine). We’ll also show you how to setup client devices , schedule video conferences and more!
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implimentation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with a web browser to access the ESXi web configurator
2) Authorised acceess to a VMware ESXi 6.0 server
3) Linux Ubuntu 19.10 install ISO file
4) Internet access to download JITSI server setup files.
5) A FQDN and a router for port forwarding network traffic to the JITSI server.