How To Backup, Restore Or Share Your Data (i.e Documents, Photos And Videos) On Amazon Drive For Free!
Amazon drive is a cloud data storage service similar to Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive that makes it possible to backup your photos, videos and documents for FREE!. With amazon drive you can organize and edit photos, configure Auto-Save to back up the photos and videos on your phone at scheduled intervals or at a point in time. This is a great way to preserve and never loose your important data such as family memories as well as a convinient way to restore and share your documents photos and videos to anyone and on any device. This tutorial is a simple guide on how to backup , restore or share your data on Amazon Drive.
1) A desktop or laptop with Windows 7, 8, 10 or MacOS.
2) An android phone or iPhone.
3) An amazon account.
1) Go to amazon.com/clouddrive and create a free account
2) Install Amazon Drive apps on your mobile phone and on your laptop / desktop computer
3) Choose files and folders to backup to Amazon Drive
4) Customize your backup schedule
5) See how to share and restore your data and view all your photos / videos from your Phone, FireTV or Echo Show.
Step One: Create An Amazon Account.
1) Click HERE to go to the Amazon Drive website where you can sign up for a free account. Click on “SIGN IN > CREATE YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNT” to proceed.
Note that the free account has a 5GB limitation however if you are an amazon prime member you get unlimited photo storage and 5GB video storage.
If you already have an amazon account simply sign in using your login credentials.
3) Once you’re logged in, it is possible to increase the storage limit on your Amazon Drive Account by clicking on your username on the top right corner of the browser windows and selecting the “MANAGE STORAGE” option.
On the “NEED MORE STORAGE” section you can choose to upgrade to a 100GB plan or a 1 TB plan.
Step Two: Install Amazon Drive Apps On Your PC And Mobile Phone.
4) To install the Amazon drive app on your computer simply click on the “GET THE APPS” option on the botton left section of the Amazon Drive dashboard. Scroll to the “DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL” section and click on “DOWNLOAD NOW”
Open the folder where the amazon drive application was downloaded to, open the setup file and click on the “INSTALL” button.
Once installation is complete, you will be automatically prompted to sign into your amazon account.
5) To install the Amazon Drive app on your mobile device, open up the app store and search for the Amazon Drive app. You can also search for and install the Amazon Photos app for a more unique photo management experience.
Once the app is installed, open it and sign in to your amazon account.