The Disk Is Offline Because Of A Policy Set By Administrator Fix On Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
Many users encounter “the disk is offline because of policy set by an administrator” issue when connecting an additional disk to the Windows system. In this tutorial you will learn how to fix the disk is offline because of a policy set by administrator on windows server 2008 r2 enterprise.
In order to complete this tutorial successfully, the following is a list of items that may be needed or required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial to ensure success:
1) A desktop or latop with atleast a dual core processor, 4GB RAM and 50GB of free disk space
2) Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 or any newer version of Windows Server
3) One or more hard drives connected to your computer
4) Access rights to manager phyisical disks in the virtual hard disk manager
5) Access rights open the Windows command prompt