How To Install Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition On Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.0
Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise edition is a server operating system produced by Microsoft Corporation. It has many functions that make it possible to create, organise and manage your network and applications. Common uses cases for windows server 2003 r2 enterprise include Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, And Remote Desktop services. Read this tutorial to learn how to install Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition on Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.0. Click on the button below to watch the video tutorial
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop computer with Windows, MacOS or Linux Installed.
2) Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.0
3) Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Installation disk or ISO file.
4) Internet connection.
1) Download and install virtualbox onto your computer
2) Download the WINDOWS SERVER 2003 disk image file from the internet archive
3) Open virtualbox and create a new WINDOWS SERVER 2003 virtual machine
4) Start the virtual machine and install windows
5) Install virtualbox guest additions software, restart the VM and create a shared folder.
Step 1: Download And Install VirtualBox
1) Click HERE to go to the official virtual box download page. Select the appropriate download link, depending on the operating system you are using. Please note that the setup file is about 108MB in size.
2) Go to the folder where you have downloaded the Oracle VM VirtualBox setup file and open it. On the “WELCOME TO THE ORACLE VM VIRTUALBOX 6.1.4 SETUP WIZARD” click on “NEXT” to proceed.