How To Integrate The GNS3 VM With GNS3 On Windows 10.
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) The GNS3 VM.
2) A desktop or laptop with Windows 10, MacOS or Linux.
3) GNS3 application.
4) VMware Workstation 15 Pro / Player.
5) VMware ESXi 6.0
1) Download The GNS3 VM from the official GNS3 website.
2) Import The GNS3 VM into VMware Workstation / ESXi 6.0
Step One: Download The GNS3 VM.
1) Click HERE to visit the official GNS3 download page, download both versions for vmware workstation and vmware esxi. The GNS3 VM can also be run on Microsoft hyper-v and Oracle VM Virtualbox and you may choose any of them depending on your environment and preference.
2) The GNS3 VM will be downloaded as an archive file. Open the folder where you have saved the GNS3 VM archive file, right click and select “EXTRACT HERE”
Step Two: Import The GNS3 VM into VMware Workstation.
3) Right click on the GNS3 VM OVA file and click on “OPEN WITH VMWARE PLAYER”. On the “IMPORT VIRTUAL MACHINE” dialogue you can edit the name of the GNS3 VM and change the location where GNS3 file will be saved on your computer. You can also leave the default settings and click on “IMPORT”