Learn How To Setup Cortana In Unsupported Countries In 5 Minutes Or Less.
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial :
1) Desktop or laptop computer with Windows 10 installed.
2) An internet connection to download Windows 10 updates.
3) The cortana voice assistant
4) Access rights to make changes to Windows 10 settings
5) The ENGLISH (UNITED STATES) display language
1) Click on START and click on the WINDOWS SETTINGS icon
2) Click on TIME & LANGUAGE and click on REGION
3) Set the region to UNITED STATES and the language to ENGLISH (UNITED STATES)
4) Click on the LANGAGE tab and set the LANGUAGE to ENGLISH (UNITED STATES)
5) To check if CORTANA is now enabled, click on START and you should see CORTANA on the section of programs that start with the letter “C”