How To Setup Cortana In Unsupported Countries In 5 Minutes Or Less.
Cortana, developed by Microsoft Coorporation is an intuitive voice enabled digital assistant designed to help get things done and runs on Windows 10, android, iOS and iPadOS among many other platforms. As of October 2019 cortana is supported in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico Spain, United Kingdom and United States. This tutorials provides a guide on how to setup cortana in unsupported countries
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial :
1) Desktop or laptop computer with Windows 10 installed
2) Active internet connection.
Step One : Open Windows Settings And Configure Cortana.
3) Click on the Time , Language and Region option to make adjustments that will enable cortana
4) Select the region category to change the country or region setting
5) Set the Country or Region setting to United States and the Regional format setting to English (United States)
6) Select the Language category and swet the Windows display language to English (United States).
7) Awesome! Cortana is now setup on your Windows 10 PC. You can proceed by configuring cortana on options such as configuring cortana to recognize your voice and adjusting what cortana knows about you!