Introduction And Walk Through The AWS Management Interfaces.
This tutorial provides a guide on how to get a free AWS account as well as a basic walk through of the many options that can be used to manage your AWS cloud. AWS MANAGEMENT INTERFACES are what you use to create and provision AWS services and these interfaces are :
1) The AWS web based console which can be accessed from any supported web browser.
2) The AWS command line interface.
3) The AWS software development kits (SDK’s).
You will also learn how to gain access to and use these management interfaces, AWS private & public keys and more. If you would like to watch a video tutorial, click on the VIEW YOUTUBE TUTORIAL button below.
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with windows, MacOS or Linux installed.
2) An AWS supported web browser (chrome, firefox, I.E or Safari).
3) An internet connection. (5Mbps minimum).
5) A working credit / debit card
4) An email account.
Step 1: Create An AWS Free Tier Account.
1) Click HERE to go to the official AWS website where you can register a free Amazon Web Services account. Youl need an email address and an easy to remember AWS account name when you sign up.
Creating an AWS account grants you 12 MONTHS OF FREE TIER ACCESS and allows you to create and manage AWS EC2 instances, create AMAZON SIMPLE STORAGE SERVICE (S3) BUCKETS to store your data and use services such as Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon Security and so much more.