Learn How To Install Docker Desktop On Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise Or Ultimate And Also How To Create And Manage Docker Containers.
Docker is an easy to use platform that makes it possible for you to you develop, package and run applications in software bundles called containers. The goal of this tutorial to to teach you how to install docker desktop on Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate. You will also learn how to create and manage docker containers. When you finish reading this tutorial you should have a basic understanding of installing, creating and managing docker containers with confidence!
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implimentation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with atleat 4GB Ram, Dual core processor and a 250GB hard disk or SSD.
2) 64 bit Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate edition
3) The Docker Desktop installation file for Windows 7
4) Internet access to download and deploy docker containers from the Docker HUB.
1) Power on your windows 7 computer and login using a user account with administrative priviledges.
2) Open a web browser, go to the Docker desktop download page and download the docker desktop installation file.
3) Open docker and create a container using the docker hub.
4) Read tips on how to manage docker containers.