learn how to install vmware fusion 11.5 pro on mac os x el capitan
VMware fusion 11.5 sets you free and makes it possible to run almost any operating system side by side with other Mac OS applications so you can be more productive. It is a very useful virtualization software especially for software developers and system administrators as you can deploy virtual machines on demand to use for testing out applications. For IT professionals FUSION is ideal for infrastructure design, testing and management including network design, configuration & testing. Whether you need to run your favourite windows applications / games, or even run apps across different operating systems at the same time or safely test out any OS or application VMware fusion is a good option. Learn how to install VMware Fusion 11.5 Pro on Mac OS X El Capitan.
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implimentation action on this tutorial:
1) A Mac mini, Mac book Pro, iMac or Mac Pro) PLEASE NOTE THAT 2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel® Xeon® W3565 Processor is not supported
2) Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan
3) A free vmware.com account
4) The VMware Fusion 11.5 Pro installation file for Mac OS
1) Go to vmware.com, sign up for a free account and download the VMware Fusion 11.5 Pro installation file for Mac OS.
STEP 1: Download vmware fusion pro from vmware.com
1) Click HERE to go to the official vmware website so as to sign up for a free account. Click on LOGIN > MY VMWARE then click on the SIGN UP NOW option on the login page.
2) Enter you details such as your name, email address and contact details on the sign up page and once logged in click on “PRODUCTS > ALL PRODUCTS & PROGRAMS” this will open the VMware product evaluation page.
Click on the PERSONAL DESKTOP section and select the “DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL” link on the VMware Fusion item.
3) The web browser will redirect to the Try VMware Fusion or Fusion Pro page. Proceed by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD NOW” link on the Try Fusion 11.5 Pro option