Learn How To Install WebERP 4.15.1 On A CentOS 8 Server In Minutes.
WEBERP is an absolutely free enterprise resource planning software that allows you to run your warehouse, distribution service or wholesale with ease. It is a open source system that can be downloaded and used for a lifetime and comes with no annual licensing fees. WebERP can also be intergrated with a third party point of sale system and can be used as a central hub in a dispersed multi branch business. WEBERP is built with many great features and functions which include, SALES & ORDERS, TAXES, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES, INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, PURCHASING, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, BANKING AND GENERAL LEDGERS, MANUFACTURING, CONTRACT COSTING, MANAGEMENT OF FIXED ASSETS and so much more! WEBERP is an entirely web bases system and can run on any web server that can host PHP. If you are conserned about software support, WEB ERP has many software support options which include FREE support from volunteers, mailing lists, web forums, the WEBERP official software manual as well as commercial paid support. Continue reading this tutorial to learn how to install WEBERP 4.15.1 on a CENTOS 8 Server in MINUTES!
In order to complete this tutorial successfully, below is a detailed list of items that you may need. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with atleast a dual core processor, 4GB RAM and 100GB of free disk space
2) The CENTOS 8 disk image file (ISO file)
3) The WEBERP installation files.
4) The LAMP web server or any other web server that can host PHP files.
5) A web browser ( Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari) and a PDF Reader.
6) A terminal emulation software such as PUTTY or TERRATERM (if using a Windows device)
1) Connect to the CENTOS Server, install CENTOS 8 updates and install the LAMP server.
2) Set a static IP address and configure MariaDB
3) Download WEBERP installation files using wget
4) Install WebERP and configure Apache
5) Secure the WebERP server with a letsencrypt SSL certificate.
Step 1: Connect To The CentOS 8 Server Install CENTOS 8 Updates And Install The LAMP Stack.
1) If you are using a Windows device for install WEBERP on a remote server or virtual machine, download the PUTTY terminal emulation software HERE.
Open PUTTY and on the HOSTNAME (OR IP ADDRESS) field enter the IP ADDRESS of the CENTOS 8 server. Ensure that the PORT is set to 22 then click on the OPEN button.
2) If you are using a MAC open the terminal application and run the command for connect to a terminal interface via SSH. The command should be in the format shown below.