Learn How To Install Windows Server 2016 On VirtualBox 6.1 In Less Than Ten Minutes
Windows Server 2016 is a cloud ready, server side operating system that can be used for many use cases such as running critical business software such as Point Of Sale systems, Enterprise Resource Planning Softwares (ERPs), Human Resource Management Softwares, Customer Relationship Management Software and so much more. Windows Server 2016 is also a server operating system that can be used to manage important corporate computer network functions such as DNS, DHCP, FILE STORAGE, PRINT SERVICES, WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICES, ACTIVE DIRECTORY and more. There are two installation options that you can choose from when installing Windows Server 2016 which are SERVER CORE and SERVER WITH DESKTOP EXPERIENCE. The SERVER CORE option includes the core components of Windows Server and supports all server roles but does not include a graphic user interface. The SERVER WITH DESKTOP EXPERIENCE option is a complete installation and includes a full graphical user interface. Continue reading this tutorial to learn how to install Windows Server 2016 on Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.1 in less than ten minutes. If you would like to watch a video tutorial, click on the VIEW YOUTUBE TUTORIAL button to watch NOW!
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following is a list of items that may be needed. We recommend that you ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with a dual core processor, 4GB of RAM and atleast 100GB of free disk space
2) Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.13.6 or newer, Linux Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Redhat or any other linux distro that can run VirtualBox
3) The Windows Server 2016 disk image file (ISO) or disk
4) Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.1 or newer
5) An internet connection to download and install Windows Updates.