Learn How To Reliably Backup And Restore A WordPress Website
Perfoming a backup is simply the process of copying files and folders to a secondary location for safe keeping and disaster recovery purposes. That secondary location can be an external hard drive, flash drive, CD, DVD, NAS drive or cloud storage service such as Google Drive. Backing up a website is simply the process of saving a copy of all website files such as HTML documents, CSS stylesheets and Images from a particular date or time for the purpose of restoring the backup at a later point in time. There are many security threats on the internet that pose a serious threat and risk to any website and maintaining a backup of your website is of the utmost importance. It can help restore your website in the event of a hack or a disasterous change. There a multiple ways that you can utilize to backup a website and in this tutorial you will learn 5 different ways that can be used to reliably backup and restore a wordpress website. There is also a free video tutorial on YOUTUBE. Click on the VIEW YOUTUBE TUTORIAL button to watch it right now!
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following is a list of items that may be needed or required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop running windows 10, Mac OS, Linux Desktop Distro and a web browser.
2) A free or paid wordpress plugin that can be used to backup and restore a wordpress website.
3) A public or private cloud backup service such as google drive, amazon drive or owncloud.
4) Authorised access to a wordpress administrator account.
1) 5 ways that can be used to backup and restore a wordpress website.
2) Learn how to backup a wordpress website manually.
3) Learn how to perform backup and restore operations using the UPDRAFT plugin
4) Learn how to backup and restore wordpress using JETPACK.
5) Use your CPANEL web hosting account to backup and restore a wordpress site.
6) Learn how to backup and restore a wordpress website using the DUPLICATOR plugin.
5 Ways That Can Be Used To Backup And Restore A WordPress Website.