Learn How To Install Parrot O.S 4.7 On Oracle VM Virtual Box 6.1 Using A Mac, Windows Or Linux PC.
One of the major challenges that IT professionals face is having hardware resources to learn and try out new software and configurations its possible to mitigate this challenge using virtualization technology. In this tutorial you will learn how to setup Parrot O.S version 4.7 right on your Windows or Linux desktop using Oracle’s VM VirtualBox 6.1. You’ll also learn how to perfom some basic post installation tasks such as installing Parrot O.S updates, installing apps as well as setting a static IP address.
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) A desktop or laptop with atleast 4GB RAM, a dual core processor and a 500GB hdd or SSD
2) Windows 7, 8, 10 or a linux based desktop distro
3) The virtual box installation file for Windows or Linux
4) The Parrot O.S Disk image file ISO.
1) Power on your Windows / linux laptop or desktop, login using an user account with admin priviledges and open a web browser
2) Go to the virtual box