Steps To Take To Install A Kali Linux 2021.1 Virtual Machine On VMware Fusion 11.1 In 10 Minutes Or Less.
Kali linux is a debian based advanced penetration testing operating system design for IT security purposes such as network and systems penetration testing, reverse engineering , security research and computer forensics. Any linux based operating system can be used for IT Security and Penetration Testing BUT you would have to manually set up tools and apps needed to do so. However KALI linux is build as a complete turn key solution that comes with build in apps and tools that the average IT Security engineer would need. KALI linux also has detailed system documentation, good community support and also penetration testing courses that will help you complete any IT Security task with ease. Read this tutorial to learn how to install a Kali Linux 2021.1 on VMware Fusion 11.1 in about 10 minutes or less. A free video tutorial is also available on YOUTUBE. Click on the VIEW YOUTUBE TUTORIAL button to watch it now!
In order to complete this tutorial successfully the following items are required. Please ensure to have these items available before taking implementation action on this tutorial:
1) The KALI linux 2020.1 64 bit or 32 bit disk image file
2) The KALI linux VMware image (alternative)
3) VMware Fusion version 11.1 or newer
4) A Mac computer running MacOS 10.13.6 or newer
1) Kali Linux frequently asked questions (FAQ)
2) Kali Linux system requirements
3) Go to the KALI linux download page and download the KALI linux disk image file (ISO) or the KALI linux VMware image.
4) Open VMware Fusion and open the virtual machine creation wizard
5) Create a new virtual machine using the Kali linux ISO file or VMware Image
6) Power on the virtual machine and complete the KALI linux ioerating system installation steps.
7) Once installation is complete check for and install Kali linux updates.
KALI Linux Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).